Altered Drawstring Bag
I found this cute canvas linen drawstring bag in the dollar spot at Target. I loved it so much that I grabbed all they had knowing I could alter them throughout the year. This design was super easy to make and is perfect to fill with Easter candy.
Supplies Used: Easter Elements Tim Holtz/Sizzix Die, Burlap, Trim, Seam Binding, Fabri Tac, Pearl Beads, Silver Blank Disk, Jump Rings, Head Pin
Tools Needed: Die Cutting Machine, Scissors, Bench Block, Brass Hammer, Long Nose Pliers, Metal Stamps
Metal Stamping Supplies can be found HERE at PJ Tool Jewelry & Craft
- Using the Easter Elements die and burlap, die cut the bunny.
- Using Fabri Tac attach the bunny to the front of the bag
- Using Fabri Tac attach trims all around the top section of the bag as shown.
- Create a bow from seam binding, attach to the bunny’s neck using Fabri Tac
- Accent bow with pearl bead and metal stamped silver disk charm that has been stamped with an initial on the front
- Accent drawstring with wire wrapped pearl bead