Happy Card Make’N Take Tutorial
Sorry I don’t have a bigger photo of this card but it was so popular during the Scrapbook Expo Grapevine event that I thought I would share the tutorial to create your own card. It’s the perfect card to create when you only have a few minutes of crafting.
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper, Blank Card, Small Manila Shipping Tag, Maya Road DIY Kraft Note Envelopes, Maya Road Feathered Friend Resin Embellishment, Small Flower, Gold Metallic Leaf, Seam Binding, Alpha Stamp Set, Jet Black Archival Ink, Adhesive
Tools Used: Paper Trimmer, Scissors
- Trim patterned paper so it is 1/4″ smaller vertically and horizontally than the front of your blank card front. Attach patterned paper to the front of blank card.
- Assemble Maya Road envelope, wrap a piece of seam binding around the envelope, tie bow.
- Stamp sentiment onto shipping tag using archival ink and alpha stamps. Stamp “happy” onto small piece of patterned paper.
- Attach kraft envelope to card front as shown, slide metallic gold leaf just under the bottom corner of the envelope and secure in place.
- Using a strong adhesive attach resin bird, small flower and journaling strip on top of the metallic gold leaf.
- Place stamped shipping tag into kraft envelope.
Now that is a fast card to create and one I’m sure family and friends will love to receive.