Altered Bottle Brush Tree
Bottle Brush Trees are fun to alter for any holiday or to use year round as a home decor accent. You can attach these to wooden spools, perfume bottles, small glass jars, in shadow boxes, really pretty much on anything. Also, if you want to color your trees it’s easy using any of the non-iridescent Maya Mist colors. This altered bottle brush tree is so fast to create you can have it completed in under 5 min.
Tools: Scissors, Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Place seed beads into small glass bottle.
- Cut stems on small flocked flowers to shorten slightly, place into bottle.
- Double knot a piece of seam binding around neck of bottle.
- Twist off wooden base from bottle brush tree.
- Using your fingertip randomly apply gel medium all around bottle brush tree, roll into white glitter, tap off excess.
- Using a hot glue gun attach small crochet doily to base of tree.
- Apply hot glue to the top of the bottle and secure bottle brush tree in place.
That’s it, super easy and fast!