You’ve Been Grinched
Here’s a little something fun to do with your family, this weekend. We “Grinched” some neighbors one year in our neighborhood and had a blast. That year, we also decorated our Christmas tree super bright and funky and called it our “Grinch” tree. This is the one tree we still talk about to this day.
You’ve Just Been Grinched!
You’ve been selected as the recipient of this ornament. The Grinch made it especially for you. If you want to see presents under your Christmas tree, Christmas morning, you must follow his demands.
1. Hang up a copy of his festive face where all can see so you aren’t Grinched again!
2. Make or buy two ornaments.
3. Send the ornaments to two unsuspecting friends-you must include a picture of the Grinch and a copy of this letter so the next Grinchee can send off his/her ornament! Make photocopies if necessary.
4. Now here is the fun part… Bring your package to a friend’s house. Ring the doorbell and take off running to a hiding place! The Grinch would be extremely disappointed if you were to get caught.
5. Don’t break the chain if you want a Merry Christmas.