DIY Holiday Gift Tags
I posted this tutorial last year and since it was so popular I decided to repost it again. This Christmas I am still determined to use what I have and not purchase anything if I can make it and gift tags were the first things to get knocked out of the purchasing department in this house. I made these cute gift tags using vintage images I’ve saved over the years. I think they make the most adorable tags and figured I should share them with you.
Supplies Used: Manila ATC’s, Diamond Stickles, Red & White Baker’s Twine, Laser Printed Images
Tools Used: Scissors, Xyron Creative Station Home, Fiskars Corner Punch, Crop-a-Dile
- Using a laser printer, print each image to wallet size.
- Using scissors, cut around each image as close to the edges as possible.
- Add adhesive either via your Xyron Creative Station Home or adhesive of your choice to each image.
- Attach images to Manila ATC, using scissors trim off excess manila cardstock.
- Using a Fiskars corner punch, punch each upper left and right corner of each ATC.
- Using a Crop-a-Dile punch a hole in the center top of each ATC/Tag.
- Accent images using Diamond Stickles, let dry.
- Cut a piece of red & white twine to approximately 10 inches, thread through the hole and secure in place.
To save each image to your computer, click on an image, then right click on the image, click “Save As” then “Save”. I printed each image in wallet size and they worked beautifully. Enjoy!