Scribbly Bird ATC Collage
If you only have a short amount of time for some creative play this ATC takes less than 30 min. from start to finish to make.
- Apply glue stick adhesive to an ATC and cover with vintage ledger paper.
- Apply Multi Medium to the left side of the ledger paper and attach a torn piece of dress pattern
- Apply Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges of the ATC
- Attach Washi Tape and Vintage Stamps
- Using Jet Black Archival Ink, Stamp Scribbly Bird image onto a book page and cut out.
- Using Twinkling H2Os and a Tim Holtz Water Pen paint onto book page, let dry.
- Using a glue stick adhesive attach the Scribbly Bird to the ATC
- Cut vintage images out of book and apply to ATC using a glue stick.
- Accent edges of ATC using black arcylic paint.
That’s it. Now go have some fun creating with Dina’s awesome stamp set.