Super Simple Holiday Gift Tags
Here are two holiday gift tags that take just a few minutes to create and during the busy holiday season sometimes all you have are a few minutes. This time of year is filled with family gatherings, company parties, baking, shopping and decorating so if you find yourself in a crunch to create a quick gift tag here are two you can complete super fast.
These tags are just ordinary 2.25″ x 4.75″ office tags and are covered with patterned paper scraps I’ve been saving for just this type of project.
- Apply adhesive to the front of your tag and cover with patterned paper.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to 1.5″ x 2.25″, trim the top and bottom edges using scallop decorative scissors, attach to tag as shown.
- Using a distressing tool or the edge of your scissors, distress all around the outer edges of your tag.
- Using Archival Coffee ink stamp the holly leaves stamp from my Antiquated Collection Winter Girl Stamp Set onto cream colored cardstock, cut out stamped image and attach to tag using foam squares as shown.
- To recreate this gift tag, cover the same size office tag with patterned paper and distress the outer edges.
- Using Archival Coffee ink stamp the Jingle Bell stamp from my Antiquated Collection Winter Girl Stamp Set two times onto cream cardstock.
- Using scissors cut out both jingle bell images then using a hole punch, punch the hole at the top of each jingle bell.
- Attach the jingle bells to the tag as shown using foam squares. Thread brown and white twine through each hole of the jingle bells and tie a bow.
There you have it… two super quick holiday gift tags ready for gift giving.