Delight In The Art of Collage Kit 3 ~ The Playroom
This kit reminds me of all the Moms that have said, “If you kids don’t clean up this playroom right now, I’m throwing everything away”. It’s filled with so many items you would find scattered all around a playroom.
Delight In The Art of Collage ~ Kit 3 ~ The Playroom is filled with vintage and non-vintage game pieces, wooden blocks, bingo cards, pages from children’s books and so much more, just look at the long list of contents below. Each kit is filled with awesome items that are perfect for creating three dimensional collages and assemblage type art.
Kit Contents ~
- 10 Vintage 1903 Flinch Playing Cards
- 2 Community Chest Monopoly Cards
- 2 Chance Monopoly Cards
- 3 Real Estate Monopoly Cards
- 9 Playing Cards (70’s Design 5 Fuchsia, 4 Teal)
- 3 Vintage Bingo Cards
- 2 Bridge Score Pad Sheets
- 14 Monopoly Money Bills ( 2 each 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500)
- 5 Wooden Bingo Pieces (B, I, N, G, O)
- 15 Blue Wooden Bingo Markers
- 1 Stork Bingo Card (1957)
- 5 Stork Bingo Markers (S, T, O, R, K)
- 1 View Master Slide (Children’s Story)
- 4 Checker Pieces (2 red, 2 black)
- 1 Vintage Wooden Domino
- 3 Game Markers (random colors)
- 1 Wooden Block (Number)
- 1 Wooden Block (Letter)
- 2 Wooden Scrabble Tiles
- 1 Large Scrabble Tile (double sided)
- 3 Wooden Round Bingo Numbers
- 6 Monopoly Houses (2 red, 4 green)
- 9 House Game Pieces (mix of red, green, yellow, blue, purple, black)
- 2 Children’s Book Pages Mrs. Duck’s Lovely Day (1955)
- 2 Children’s Book Pages The Little Red Wagon (1949)
- 2 Children’s Book Pages Rock-a-Bye Baby and other Nursery Rhymes (1956)
- 1 Children’s Book Page Puff’s Vegetable Garden (1942)
The Playroom is only $19.95.
To SAVE SHIPPING COSTS I can ship up to 2 kits in the same small Priority Flat Rate Box ($5.80), and up to 6 items in a medium Priority Flat Rate box ($12.35). To see other items I have for sale in my online store click HERE.
Don’t forget with each kit purchased I email you a PDF that includes color photos and step by step instructions to create a unique project using items from the kit(s) purchased. The bonus project PDF for The Playroom shows you how to re-create this super fun game piece charm bracelet.