Sweet Little Girls Embellishment Tutorial
Using the products listed below is a really quick way to create cute embellishments and accents for any project. Plus when storing your Adirondack Alcohol Inks in a palette as I have shown above makes alcohol inks super portable for crops and weekend retreats.
To create your portable palette of alcohol inks simply apply enough drops of each alcohol ink color to cover each of the inside circles in the palette as shown above, let the alcohol inks dry and you are ready to go. You fill the Adirondack Alcohol Ink Fillable Pen just as the instructions on the back of the packaging instruct only you use Adirondack Alcohol Blending Solution instead of Alcohol Inks.
Antiquated Collection by Lisa M. Pace ~ Pink Persimmon
Sweet Little Girls Stamp Set
Tim Holtz Ink Palette, Tm Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Inks, Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Ink Fillable Pen, Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Blending Solution, Inkssentials Non-Stick Craft Sheet, Jet Black Archival Ink, Inkssentials Heat it Craft Tool
Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 Stampers Anonymous Product
Clearly For Art Modeling Film
1.5”Create-a-Sticker, 1.5” Permanent Adhesive
- Ink the Antiquated Collection Sweet Little Girls stamp using Jet Black Archival Ink. Stamp image onto Clearly For Art Modeling Film. Let stamped image air dry for 20 min. or dry using Heat it Craft Tool.
- Note: The modeling film will bend a bit. This is normal.
- Using an Adirondack Alcohol Ink Fillable Pen filled with Adirondack Alcohol Blending Solution, dab the brush tip end onto the dried Adirondack Alcohol Ink you have stored in your Tim Holtz Ink Palette.
- On the non-stamped side of the stamped image begin coloring the image. Wipe tip end off onto a paper towel after each color until you see little if any color coming off the tip.
- Note: If you color outside the lines simply use the Fine Point end of the Fillable Pen to wipe away the excess alcohol ink color. If you decide you don’t like a color you already applied and want to start over just put a small amount of Blending Solution onto a cotton ball and wipe off the alcohol ink. You cannot go wrong with this coloring technique.
- Once the stamped image is colored place the image stamped side down into a Xyron 1.5” Create-a-Sticker with Permanent Adhesive. Attach the now stamped image to patterned paper.
- Using Fiskars Micro-Tip Scissors cut around image as close as possible. Heat Clearly For Art stamped embellishment using a Heat it Craft Tool. Once the embellishment piece is warm enough to bend, bend to create dimension. Once cool the Clearly For Art stamped embellishment will remain in place. If it cools before you have the shape desired re-heat until the stamped embellishment is flat and re-shape.