CHA-Summer 2012 Day 1
Today was a total blast of a day. It was a busy one with make-n-takes, teaching a meeting and more make-n-takes but it was a fun one. Here is a run down of day one…
- 10:00 – 11:00 ~ start make-n-takes in the Maya Road booth. Gail Holley an instructor for The Scrapbook Page and More was my first make-n-take attendee AND knew the password *** I love Maya Road Pearl Bead Chain *** so she won a signed copy of “Delight In The Seasons”.
- 11:00 ~ take workshop kits and supplies to my classroom then head back to the booth to do a few more make-n-takes.
- 11:45 – 12:50 ~ back to the classroom to set up for my workshop “Welcome Home with Maya Road.”
- 1:00 ~ 3:00 ~ Teach my “Welcome Home with Maya Road” workshop.
- 3:00 – 4:00 ~ Meeting with Caroline and a client… there might be something exciting in the works if it all works out.
- 4:00 – 4:45 ~ Finally eat lunch
- 4:45 – 5: 15 ~ Run over to Blossom Bucket to see Wendy Vecchi’s new Embellish Your Art AND new Home Decor Line. I will be doing a big blog post on this when I get home. I have so much to show you. But for now here is a little teaser for you. Congratulations, Wendy! Everything looks AMAZING!!!
- 5:15 – 6:00 back to the Maya Road booth for a few more make-n-takes and then off to the hotel to put my feet up, edit photos, get ready for tomorrow and write this blog post. And of course I had to take a photo of me and my traveling apron standing on the carpet at CHA. Well technically I guess it is a photo of my feet but I think you knew what I meant.
I really love adding new states to the list. I cannot wait to add MN, Lake Como, Italy and Ohio in the near future. I might even be able to add WV if I see a scrapbook store on my way to see my Aunt and Uncles, next month. If you have a scrapbook store near Buckhannon, WV let me know. I just might be able to pop in and say hi. Now, I’m off to bed to start the crazy madness of CHA all over again.