Bellie Comes to Visit
Oh how I LOVE being an Aunt!!! Bellie, my youngest niece is visiting this week. This is her first time to come and stay for a week all by herself. Alan and I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time. Although in the photo below that was taken on the way back to our house, she informed us she is not Bellie… she is a walrus. How could we make such a mistake?
As you can see from the collage there is some serious spoiling going on. But this is our job and Alan and I take our work very seriously.
Just a typical day with Uncle Alan and Beasie (my oldest niece Amanda gave me this name years ago and it stuck)
- Playing at the park after eating ice cream from Dairy Queen.
- Uncle Alan giving her a little push on the swing as needed. These two are best buddies.
- Bubble bath fit for a Princess. Bellie: I feel like a princess. Me: You are a princess.
- Feeding Ansley’s rats, Lily and Daisy one Cheerio after another.
- Bellie and Alan playing on the computer and watching a movie.
- Sonny has his own way of babysitting… notice how he’s trapped Bellie in his crate.
- Feeding the ducks in the neighborhood. Bellie: Hey ducks it’s raining popcorn from the sky.
- And feeding more ducks in the neighborhood.
- Chiefie waiting ever so patiently for Bellie to play ball.
- Bellie LOVES holding Lily.
- Bellie’s picks for the goody drawer.
- When shopping at Target a Blue Raspberry ICEE is a must.
- Watching one of many movies with Uncle Alan. Love how she decided to sit and watch The Cat in The Hat.
Tomorrow, I will announce the winner of the signed copy of my book “Delight In The Seasons ~ Crafting a Year of Memorable Holidays and Celebrations”… from THIS past post. Good Luck!