Maya Road Sneak Peek 2
This 3″ x 3″ mini canvas that I like to call a “This & That”, “Odds & Ends” or “Junk Style” Mini Canvas uses up all the extra embellishments we have left over in our stash taking up valuable space. This canvas is ALL Maya Road with the exception of one vintage button and the stamped word and pattern on the Kraft Flag and chipboard spool. These are from my Antiquated Collection stamp sets. Now let me see if I can find all the new Maya Road winter release products… this might be a challenge for me and I made the project.
Okay from top to bottom.
- Clementine Orange Twine Cording (over 100 yards per roll)
- Tomato Red Twine Cording (over 100 yards per roll)
- Vintage Kraft Flag Pins (2 Styles 20 pieces + 20 pins per package)
- Vintage Pearl Butterfly Trinket Pins (30 pieces per package)
- Vintage Metal Trinket Love Hangers (10 pieces per package)
- Celery Green Twine Cording (over 100 yards per roll)
- Vintage Rhinestone Iridescent Diamond and Amber Trim (.125″ wide)
This bracelet goes along with the same theme as the mini canvas above. I just started grabbing from my stash and arranging the embellishments until I had them as I liked. This is a really fun bracelet to create and will be fun to wear at CHA. Again all the embellishments shown are Maya Road with the exception of the stamped image. That is the lady from the Antiquated Collection Society Lady stamp set.
Okay so the new Maya Road products used here are…
- Linen Burlap Trim (1.7″ wide)
- Vintage Sewing Spool (6 pieces per package)
- Vintage Sequin Smoke Blossom (Cream and Smoke per package)
- Vintage Tiny Wood Rulers (8 pieces per package)
Hope your weekend is a creative one.