Dress Forms, Angel Wings and Glitter
This project includes products I’m really loving right now, so I thought I would share them with you…
- Maya Road Mini Chipboard Set “Sew Cute” Dress Forms
- Maya Road Mini Chipboard Set “Wings & Hearts” Wings
- Maya Road Mini Chipboard Set “Crowns”
- Maya Road Glitter Iridescent, Regal Gold & Licorice Black
- Maya Road Vintage Lace Trim Mums – Silver
- Maya Road Tulle Pleat Trim Mocha
- Ranger Ink Crackle Accent
- Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi Medium Matte
- Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint Clear Rock Candy
- Jenni Bowlin for Ranger Acrylic Paint Dabbers Malted Milk & Fountain Pen
I’m also having fun with the tiny wording strips you see on the dress forms. They are from my Antiquated Collection stamp sets Society Lady & Stylish and Fashionable. The “Figure No. 296K.” and other like wording are just below the larger images of the ladies and men. They look just like words you would have cut from an old vintage newspaper.
Oh and Darcy and Judi at Pink Persimmon have been super busy finishing up new Antiquated Collection stamp sets for a spring release. These will be available for pre-order soon and I can’t wait to get the okay from Darcy to show you. I LOVE them. Judi and Darcy are incredible at keeping the details that I love so much in each stamp.
Also, if you ordered an autographed copy of my book Delight In The Seasons I will be shipping them to you this week. So start stalking the mailman now. And if you want to purchase an autographed copy Alan just added additional books in my store. Which reminds me, if you know of a store that sells my books please let me know. Alan will be adding a page on my website so I can include their links.
Okay back to creating for me. Sneak Peeks for Maya Road I think will start on the 18th. There was mention that they might start on the 20th but I’m going to BEG like crazy to please let us share on the 18th. Fingers crossed, we’ll see!