This card is one I created using the August Main Kit “Siren’s Call” by Cocoa Daisy and the Add On Kits “Calypso” and “Mist and Ink“. The window with the flower box was super fun to make so I thought I would tell you how I did it if you want to give it a try.
- Using Maya Mist I sprayed the chipboard window. Once dry I removed the four panes and placed a piece of patterned paper on the back to look like curtains.
- I covered the flower box using patterned paper, sanded the edges and accented the polka dots with Diamond Stickles.
- I then cut 4 pieces of 24 gauge wire to about 8″ in length. I thread one end of the wire through a button about 1″ and twisted the wire to keep the button in place. I then formed leaves and created a stem by bending and twisting the wire. I varied the leaves in size as well as the stems to give them different heights.
- Using a strong liquid adhesive I attached the window to the front of the card.
- Using the same liquid adhesive I attached the flowers to the window.
- Using foam squares on the back of the flower box I attached the flower box just below the base of the window.
- Using Fabri-Tac I attached red and white twine bows to three of the flowers just to add a bit more color.