Simple Father Christmas Charm
This has to be the simplest charm I have ever created. Red Lead PaperWorks sent this charm to me a while back, as in last year sometime. It was a surprise added in with some goodies I had purchased. Well I have been holding on to it waiting for time to just play. Last night, was finally that time and talk about fun and fast. This took me from start to finish (excluding drying time) 5 minutes to make. I think it will be cute as a decorative accent on a gift then the recipient can place it on a bracelet or necklace to enjoy.
Supplies Used: Charm from Red Lead Paperworks Circle, Oval, Vintage Image from Laura’s Garden, Self Adhesive 2mm Cream Pearls, 2 – Jump Rings, 3 – 6mm Gold Jingle Bells, Icicle Stickles, Fine Silver German Glass Glitter, Diamond Glaze, Tape Runner
Tools Needed: Scissors, Pliers
- Trim image to fit the inside of your charm.
- Accent areas on your image using Icicle Stickles, let dry.
- Apply Tape Runner adhesive on to the inside area of the charm, attach image.
- Apply 2mm Self Adhesive Pearls around inside edge of charm as shown above.
- Apply Diamond Glaze on top of image and to the edge of the Self Adhesive Pearls. Note: Keep a straight pin handy to bubbles if you get any.
- Lightly sprinkle Fine Silver German Glass Glitter on to the wet Diamond Glaze, let dry.
- Once the Diamond Glaze is dry, attach one jump ring to the hole at the top of your charm that has 3 – 6mm Gold Jingle Bells attached to it and another jump ring that you will use to attach your charm to a bracelet or necklace.
That is it… told ya it was simple.