Use your scraps…
This card was created using up some of the scraps I have been saving. Scraps make the perfect sized cards to attach to gift bags, presents or to use as enclosure cards. And with Graduations just around the corner I’m sure some of you will be needing a few cards… I say make them and keep the savings for more scrapping supplies.
- Trim 3 patterned paper scraps to 2″ x 4″
- Scor the left edge of the patterned paper piece that will go on top of your card a .25″ from the edge.
- Fold over the scored section and attach it to the patterned paper piece that is 2″ x 4″ (this will be the inside section of the card) using a strong adhesive.
- Sew a straight stitch along the left side of the card.
- Cut a piece of trim and attach to the lower back portion of the card using a strong liquid adhesive.
- Cover the back of the card (if not double sided patterned paper) with patterned paper.
- Trim the right edge of the card using scallop scissors.
- Punch two hearts out of patterned paper, ink the edges using creamy brown ink.
- Attach the hearts on top of each other using a foam square.
- Apply sentiment.
- Ink the edges of the card using Creamy Brown ink.
- Attach an eyelet to the upper left corner then thread seam binding inside the eyelet.