Holiday Sweet Treats are now for sale…
Most everyone loves Sweet Treats, especially during the holiday season. So I put together a calorie free version from items I have been stashing away or maybe I should say hoarding? Honestly, that is more like it. Santa told me it’s time to share the goods! The “Holiday Sweet Treats” will be ready for sale sometime this afternoon. My techy elf’s been busy working on my “A Very Vintage Christmas” workshop as well as his full time job. If I don’t cut him a little slack I fear a strike may be in the near future and I cannot have that!
You can purchase your “Holiday Sweet Treats” packet here.
Each “Holiday Sweet Treats” packet sells for $12.95 and includes the following items.
- 2 Yards Red Seam Binding
- 2 Yards Green Seam Binding
- 2 Yards Winter White Seam Binding
- 2 Yards Red & White Baker’s Twine
- 1 Wire Candy Cane
- 5 Vintage Christmas Themed Stickers (assorted holiday styles, some have a slight curling but straighten out and are still perfect for holiday projects)
- 5 Burgundy Hydrangea Blossoms (ready to be iced with clear glass shards)
- 2 Lacquered Holly Leaf Picks (4 leaves total… one leaf on each end)
- 2 Red Berry Picks (4 berries total… one berry on each end)
- 3 Vintage Milk Bottle Caps
- 1 Large Metallic PomPom (Red, Green or White)
- 1 Small Metallic Pom Pom (Red, Green or White)
- 6 Iridescent Embossed Round Sequins
- And a Pinch of the most gorgeous Antique Gold Colored Sequins
If you are interested don’t hesitate, I have a very limited supply so once they’re sold out… they’re gone for good.