12 Day Advent Pocket Calendar Pocket #1
- Stamp image onto heavy weight white cardstock, ink on top of stamped image using Distress Ink, lightly color image using jewel tone chalks.
- Place glossy accents onto the back of a Fragments Charm and attach to stamped image. Using Alcohol Ink, ink the top of the Fragments Charm, accent the Fragments Charm with Distress Stickles, let dry. Once the Distress Stickles is dry apply a clear drying adhesive to the edge of the Fragments Charm and apply Gold German Glass Glitter to the edge, let dry. Once dry tie a piece of white seam binding on top then attach gold paper wings to the back of the Fragments Charm.
- Cover the front top half of a 1 3/8″ x 2 3/4″ office tag with patterned paper, fold the end up to create a pocket, cover the folded part of the pocket with patterned paper, stitch around the tag to secure the pocket, distress the edges, ink the edges using ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink – Creamy Brown, apply Silver German Glass Glitter randomly to the edges of the pocket.
- Attach a vintage button to the top center of the tag, accent the tag using a green Dresden border, Distress Stickles – Fired Brick, Diamond Stickles, red rhinestones and the altered Fragments Charm
- Cut a piece of Kraft paper and create a strip to write one fun holiday thing to do that day, fold in half and place inside the pocket.
The White Seam Binding is included in my “Holiday Sweet Treats” packet.
Supplies Used: Tim Holtz idea-ology Fragments Charms, Gloss Accents, Heavy Weight White Cardstock, Archival Ink – Jet Black, Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Tea Dye, Adirondack Alcohol Ink – Latte, Tim Holtz Distress Stickles – Fired Brick – Antique Linen, Diamond Stickles, Reusable Non Stick Craft Sheet, Ink Blending Tool, Pebbles I kan’dee Chalks - Jewel Tones, Jenni Bowlin Old School Alpha Minis - Black, daisyd’s Patterned Paper, Vintage Button, White Seam Binding, Silver and Gold German Glass Glitter, ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink – Creamy Brown