12 Day Advent Pocket Calendar Pocket #5
- Stamp image onto heavy weight white cardstock, ink on top of stamped image using Distress Ink, lightly color image using jewel tone chalks.
- Place glossy accents onto the back of a Fragments Charm and attach to stamped image. Using Alcohol Ink, ink the top of the Fragments Charm, accent the Fragments Charm with Distress Stickles, let dry. Once the Distress Stickles is dry apply a clear drying adhesive to the edge of the Fragments Charm and apply Gold German Glass Glitter to the edge, let dry. Once dry tie a piece of red seam binding on top.
- Cover the front top half of a 1 3/8″ x 2 3/4″ office tag with patterned paper, fold the end up to create a pocket, cover the folded part of the pocket with patterned paper, stitch around the tag to secure the pocket, distress the edges, ink the edges using ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink – Creamy Brown, apply Silver German Glass Glitter randomly to the edges of the pocket.
- Attach a vintage button to the top center of the tag, accent the button with a bow created from Red and White Baker’s Twine.
- Accent the tag using red Dresden trim and the altered Fragments Charm. Attach a piece of gold tinsel and a jingle bell onto a candy cane, using a strong liquid adhesive attach the candy cane to the top of the Fragments Charm.
- Cut a piece of Kraft paper and create a strip to write one fun holiday thing to do that day, fold in half and place inside the pocket.
Supplies Used: Tim Holtz idea-ology Fragments Charms, Gloss Accents, Heavy Weight White Cardstock, Archival Ink — Jet Black, Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Tea Dye, Adirondack Alcohol Ink — Latte, Tim Holtz Distress Stickles Fired Brick, Reusable Non Stick Craft Sheet, Ink Blending Tool, Pebbles I kan’dee Chalks - Jewel Tones, Jenni Bowlin Old School Alpha Minis - Black, daisyd’s Merry Christmas, Vintage Button, Red Seam Binding, Red and White Baker’s Twine, Silver and Gold German Glass Glitter, ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink — Creamy Brown, Small Green Jingle Bell, Candy Cane, Gold Tinsel, Red Dresden Trim