12 Day Advent Pocket Calendar Pocket #12
- Stamp image onto heavy weight white cardstock, ink on top of stamped image using Distress Ink, lightly color image using jewel tone chalks.
- Place glossy accents onto the back of a Fragments Charm and attach to stamped image. Using Alcohol Ink, ink the top of the Fragments Charm, accent the Fragments Charm with Distress Stickles and Diamond Stickles, let dry. Once the Stickles is dry apply a clear drying adhesive to the edge of the Fragments Charm and apply Gold German Glass Glitter to the edge, let dry. Once dry tie a piece of red seam binding on top.
- Cover the front top half of a Size 5 – 4 3/4″ x 2 3/8″ office tag with patterned paper, fold the end up to create a pocket, cover the folded part of the pocket with patterned paper, stitch around the tag to secure the pocket, distress the edges, ink the edges using ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink – Creamy Brown, apply Silver German Glass Glitter randomly to the edges of the pocket.
- Trim the back branches off of a Vintage Plastic Tree and accent using a clear drying adhesive and Glistening Snow Glitter, let dry.
- Attach a vintage button to the top center of the tag, accent the tag using a Dresden Border, Vintage Milk Bottlecap, Vintage Plastic Tree and the altered Fragments Charm
- Cut a piece of Kraft paper and create a strip to write one fun holiday thing to do that day, fold in half and place inside the pocket.
The Red Seam Binding and Vintage Milk Bottlecap are included in my “Holiday Sweet Treats” packet. My Glistening Snow Glitter in the clear glass vintage salt and pepper shakers has been added to my store. A few surprise embellishments will be added when both items are purchased at the same time.
Supplies Used: Tim Holtz idea-ology Fragments Charms, Gloss Accents, Heavy Weight White Cardstock, Archival Ink – Jet Black, Tim Holtz Distress Inks – Tea Dye, Adirondack Alcohol Ink – Latte, Tim Holtz Distress Stickles Fired Brick – Scattered Straw, Rock Candy, Diamond Stickles, Reusable Non Stick Craft Sheet, Ink Blending Tool, Pebbles I kan’dee Chalks – Jewel Tones, Jenni Bowlin Old School Alpha Minis – Red, daisyd’s patterned paper, Vintage Button, Red Seam Binding, Vintage Milk Bottlecap, Twine, Silver and Gold German Glass Glitter, ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink – Creamy Brown, Dresden Border, Vintage Plastic Pine Trees