Got Worries, Dreams or Wishes.…
At the moment, I seem to have all of the above so I created this little box mainly to keep my hands busy and to place the above mentioned in to let them fall as they may. I have a wish/dream that is so close to coming true it causes me great worry but in the end if all goes well it will be incredible to have reached a goal I have had for the past few years. If it doesn’t happen well I am not giving up and will go to plan B.
Here is a little tutorial on recreating this little box in case you have a few worries, dreams or wishes you need to store away for awhile.
Small Matchbox (2″ x 1.5″ x .5″)
2 — Patterned Papers or 1 — Double Sided
Martha Stewart Starburst Punch
ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink (Chestnut Roan)
- Cut a strip of Patterned Paper to 2″ x 4.5″, ink edges using Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Ink
- Wrap strip of Patterned Paper around Match Box and adhere using a Strong Adhesive
- Ink outer edges and the sides of drawer portion of the Match Box using Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Ink
- Using the Starburst Punch, punch out Starburst from Patterned Paper and adhere to center/left top portion of the Match Box
- Wrap Seam Binding around the Match Box and tie a bow
- Place a small bunch of Vintage Flowers under bow
- Tie Jewelers Tag to center of Bow
- Open Match Box and fill with your worries, dreams and wishes