I got to go and spend some time with Caroline and Noah yesterday and man was Caroline full of inspiration. I saw lots of new CHA-W releases and all I can say is WOW, WOW, WOW or as Noah would say, “WOOOOWWWW”you all are going to be so wanting lots of Maya Road products! I feel like the luckiest person in the world getting to work with Caroline and Deb. While there sorting DT product Caroline was showing me all the cute projects she has been creating. That girl has been churning out some projects! Well her clear ornaments were the cutest and I had to come right home and make some for myself. The hardest part about this project is deciding which photo to use. They are so easy, so fun and would be adorable handed out at an ornament exchange, as a little housewarming gift or attached to a present for family and friends. BUT be careful… these are very fragile! I know first hand because I already broke one… dang it!
- Print wallet sized photos in greyscale onto transparency
- Cut out photo using your Coluzzle or other form of circle cutter to appropriate size for your ornament
- Roll up transparency and place inside of ornament (you might need to flatten it out just a bit, I used the eraser on top of a pencil)
- Add Faux Snow to inside of ornament
- Using Rubons place a word or date along the front of the ornament
- Tie a bow to the hanger