A few “Getting to know you” Christmas Questions…
Here is a fun “Getting to know you” Christmas questionnaire. My sister sent this to me so I thought I would share it with all of you. I am making a few ornaments that I will share with you tomorrow. They are easy and fun to make. Oh and this is for my friend Patti…. you will be happy to know it will be 80 degrees here in Frisco tomorrow! It was only 7 degrees at her place last night. Talk about put another log on the fire.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper… Terri and Ansley are not trustworthy for gift bags!
2. Real tree or artificial? We have an Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Every year is different. Ours is going up this weekend.
4. When do you take the tree down? If you look in the Winter Issue of Scrapbooking and Beyond you will discover that last year it was MARCH!
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but my Dad’s is my favorite.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? When I was around 4 or 5 I got a Baby Etchn Sketch Doll (the name is something like that) I loved that doll and wish I could find one.
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? No
8. Hardest person to buy for? My DAD! Sorry Dad but it is true.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Ansley
10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received? Honestly, I have never received a gift I didn’t like.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, I feel some things should be done the “old fashioned” way and mailing Christmas Cards is one of them.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It’s a Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December and yes I tell myself every year that I am not going to wait until December to start shopping and here I sit once again with not a gift purchased.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Never
15. Favorite things to eat at Christmas? Mom’s Peanut Butter Fudge and my Chewy Chocolate Chip cookies and Pecan Sandies
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Every year has always been white but this year Ansley has talked me into C7 colored lights like they have on the trees in Hollister, one of her favorite stores.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Holy Night is my absolute favorite and it doesn’t matter who sings it.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Have traveled every year but I’m trying to talk my Mom and Dad into coming up here this year!
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Well of course I can.. you know my Dad is Santa don’t you?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither, I have a really cool vintage glass topper that the girls cannot stand but I LOVE!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? When the girls were little we opened one on Christmas eve and the rest Christmas morning, now we celebrate on Christmas Eve. I love the room dark with just the glow from our tree and a few years ago it actually snowed here on Christmas Eve. It was the most magical Christmas ever and one I will never forget.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Rude people just don’t get this at all. I understand we are all stressed but being rude certainly doesn’t make it any better.
23. What is the “silliest” family tradition you do, or miss doing? We don’t have one that is really silly but I do usually have one of the girls on some sort of crazy treasure hunt to find their gift. Not sure who my victim will be this year.
24. Ugliest Christmas Decoration ever invented? I think the long thinly cut silver tinsel that was supposed to drape down from the trees branches to look like icicles
25. Which looks best, theme trees or homey trees? I love both
26. Gingerbread or sugar cookies? Sugar Cookies to me, Gingerbread is for Houses
27. Do you like Fruitcake? NO