I’ve been TAGGED!
by Susan J her blog is called Onion Skin and talk about inspiring… If you do not know of Susan you really need to go and check her out. She does great work.
Here are the rules…. Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Donâ€™t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
My 7 random facts or habits are….
1. I always have to let my drinks (Hot or Cold) sit a bit before I can drink them… not sure why I just do.
2. I only wear white shirts. It makes my daughters and my sister crazy!!! I mean so crazy. It is just easier and works for me. I can’t stand the stress of making sure everything matches. Give me paper and I’m fine, clothes UGH!
3. I will dance all over my scraproom or the house but don’t even think I will do it in public.
4. I make a weird face when I put on my blush… my sister says I look like a duck. Gotta love little sisters.
5. I played the piano and clarinet in high school
6. I love to wash clothes.
7. My Dad is Santa Claus.
Sande Krieger cause I love her digi work and am always so inspired by her layouts. Kelli Crowe because I feel she has more energy than the law allows and it shows in her designs. Melodee Langworthy because she can do some incredible tag books. I am always so amazed when I see her work. Ashley Calder because her layouts are so out of the box. I just love everything she creates. Teresa McFayden her vintage style rocks like no other. Danelle Johnson because I’m always wanting to know what is coming next. She is full of fabulous ideas. Tara Whitney because her photography rocks!