Sorry I don’t have any projects or layouts to share today. But here is a really cute photo of “Sonny” my golden retriever. He is wearing the Santa hat “Zeus” had his photo taken in a few days ago.
At the moment, I am working on several things for Maya Road and Cocoa Daisy but can’t share until Jan. 1st! I think this is the hardest part about being on a DT. I always want to share my creations as soon as I finish. The waiting just kills me. So, I found this really cute list of questions on the net and thought it would be fun to share them with you. I plan on making a mini album using all my families answers. On Christmas Eve I’m going to hand this out and have them fill in the answers. Then take a photo of each person and create a journal. I think it will be fun to have and reflect on in the future.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
3. Colored lights or white lights on tree/house?
4. Do you hang Mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
8. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
9. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
12. Can you ice skate?
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
15. What tops your tree?
16. What’s your favorite holiday tradition?
17. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
18. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
21. What is your favorite Christmas special/movie?