These altered letters a so quick and easy to create and would look very nice mixed in among your holiday decorations or on a mantle.
Supplies Needed to recreated this project are:
- Pattern Paper
- Wooden Letters mine are by Provo Craft
- Krylon Leafing Pen (Gold)
- Ribbon (3 different colors)
- Stick Pins
- Metal Eyelet Letters
- Jump Rings
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
- Trace your letters onto the back of your pattern paper. Making sure to trace your letters backwards, then cut out
- Apply Mod Podge to your letters, place your your cut out letter on top and smooth out all bubbles, set aside and allow to dry
- Cut ribbon make sure to allow enough ribbon for a double knot and attach the jump rings to the metal eyelet letters
- Once letter is dry using a Krylon leafing pen outline the edge of the paper on the letters as well as covering all the white or wood on the top, bottom and inside of letters. No white or wood should be showing.
- Tie ribbon around letters
- Attach eyelet letters to stick pins and stick in the center of a knot on each wooden letter
If you recreate these please send me a photo for my gallery.